Some days I have regrets, but I know that I must let go of those and not let them interfere with my mission. I know that I am exactly where I need to be right now--and yet I fall short of His glory each day. I know this because it is biblical and it is God's will (not just for me but for all wives and mothers).
I realize how far away from God's Word I was…I was living according to the world's path--the politically correct and socially accepted path--the one leading to much destruction. But, I was not on God's path.
When I am feeling regret, I can't help but wonder where all the Titus 2 women were when I was a young mother. While I did not officially accept Christ until nine years ago, I went to MOPS, and I did bible studies as a young mother. I attended church. But, even since then, where were and where are all the Titus 2 women?
Are the commands of Titus 2 so politically incorrect that no one, even in the church setting, dares speak about them or make them clear to young wives and moms?
We Need Discerning Women is a great post!
I pray that our LORD uses me to speak biblical truth without fear of offending people. I pray that our LORD surrounds me with discerning women who will teach me His truths and hold me accountable to His Word.
No comments:
Post a Comment