Wow, again, another post Kendal wrote hit home for me! I have certainly experienced such comments in the past month.
I am ashamed to say that I once felt the way I did--I could never imagine spending 24/7 with my children. Now, I want nothing more. I am so grateful to have Evan and William by my side as we go through our week (and Collier next year). We learn together (I swear homeschooling moms have got to be the smartest people in the world), and they help me as we do chores, cook, and run errands. They are learning amazing life skills along with information and academic knowledge. They are growing in Christ! They are interacting with some of the most down-to-earth and beautiful children and young adults I have ever met. And, we are all happy!
I am in awe of what God has opened my eyes to. And, I repent the feelings I once had as a mom--our LORD has truly brought me to me knees! I have so much regret, and I need to let that go!
No comments:
Post a Comment