Out with the processed and in with the healthy! In our continuing effort to eat healthy and honor God with our bodies, we are avoiding as much processed and packaged food as possible. For those of you who have little ones, you know that can be challenging--especially if they are used to "snacks." My kids have eaten so many GoldFish and Wheat Thins over the years, but no more… Now I make homemade sourdough crackers that are delicious. My oldest likes them when I add cinnamon and honey on top after pulling them out of the oven. Personally, I love them with rosemary and basil seasoning sprinkled on the top before baking. The rest of the family enjoys them according to the recipe (although the online recipe calls for too much salt).
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

No comments:
Post a Comment