Sunday, November 25, 2012
Praise God!
Praising God tonight for all the amazing things that are happening in our family right now. AND, just a bit ago, while Collier and I were snuggling in his bed, he broke down. We were talking about our upcoming move and how excited he is about it--we will be staying at my dad's house until June. We were also talking about school…and he grew silent and buried his head. He has been so reluctant to the idea of homeschooling, but I decided to ask him if he had thought about coming home in January. He started crying and said, "Mom, right before you said that, I was praying to God to give me the words to tell you I wanted to come home." WOW! Praise the Lord! He clearly changed Collier's heart.
Labels:
Homeschooling,
Parenting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment