As I was looking up some scripture yesterday in my NLT Life Application Study Bible, I came across Numbers 9:23. So they camped or traveled at the LORD's command, and they did whatever the LORD told them through Moses.
Because it is a study bible, I read the application at the bottom…
9:23 The Israelites traveled and camped as God guided. When you follow God's guidance, you know you are where God wants you, whether you are moving or staying in one place. You are physically somewhere right now. Instead of praying, "God, what do you want me to do next?" ask, "God, what do you want to do with me while I'm right here?" Direction from God is not just for your next big move. He has a purpose in placing you where you are right now. Begin to understand God's purpose for your life by discovering what he wants you to do right now!
Wow! God was speaking to me, to our family, and my prayers certainly need to change.
No comments:
Post a Comment