Saturday, December 22, 2012

Under Attack--Prayer Warriors Needed!

We are certainly undergoing some serious spiritual attacks right now--the past few days have been incredibly challenging and heartbreaking. I am choosing not to elaborate in order to protect all involved.

I never realized the power of spiritual warfare, but it is real and the enemy is certainly not happy with all the changes we are making. Being on God's path and following His Word and will is exactly where we want to be…but that is not making the enemy happy. Satan is trying to cause havoc and weaken our faith and bond. But, he will NOT win this battle.

Over a year ago, a new friend's mother gave me a spiritual warfare book (she had never met me or my family) titled Satan, You Can't Have My Children written by Iris Delgado. Ed and I are currently using the scripture referenced in this book, and we are cloaking ourselves and our children in the full armor of God (Eph. 6:10-17) in order to combat the attacks on our family.
Keep calm and receive God's peace, especially when the storm is raging in intensity. Nothing confuses the enemy more than a child of God who is not moved by the tactics and strategies of the enemy. Iris Delgado
Scripture makes it very clear that we have power over the enemy.
Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you. Luke 10:19
I must say, though, this attack has made me weak and emotional. I am so thankful to have such an incredibly strong and loving husband who is leading our family, by God's grace, through this storm. We trust in His promises in His Word.
"I will lead the blind by a way they do not know, In the paths they do not know I will guide them. I will make darkness into light before them And rugged places into plains. These are the things I will do, And I will not leave them undone." Isaiah 42:16

No comments:

Post a Comment