Surprisingly sadness has yet to hit me, and I pray that it will not. God has been such a comfort during this whole process--it is so clear that He is guiding us along this path. Instead of sadness I feel excitement of what is yet to come. He has already taken us a long way--the changes we have made as a family are exciting and wonderful. And, I have found nothing more comforting than following God's Word as we make our choices. Taking that first step back in May (when I resigned) was scary but trusting God for everything is faith.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding. In all ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11Soli Deo Gloria,
Keira
No comments:
Post a Comment