Today I am praising God for this opportunity He has provided. My husband was awarded "Teacher of the Year" in his school district…the past 3 or 4 years he has come in second place. But, today, he was surprised with this honor and we were all (yup, our little homeschool family) able to be there to surprise and congratulate him. While this honor is worldly, Ed is so deserving of the praise, and I know that it was all part of God's plan--not only to provide much needed money for our family as we move once again, but also as an opportunity for my husband to share his thoughts… God is certainly using Ed to bring Him the glory!
I must say I am so proud of my husband--each day he glorifies our LORD as a husband who lovingly supports me in my calling, as a father who is always there for his three boys, and as a teacher who is a godly role model in a government system that is indoctrinating our children each day in worldly thinking.
Soli Deo Gloria,
Keira
No comments:
Post a Comment