Through much prayer and counsel, my husband decided to move forward with applying to law school, and we also decided to rent the cute little old house by the university (such a great benefit of homeschooling--you can live anywhere and not have to worry about the "good" school districts). So, we will be moving on the 18th. I have to tell you that I am super excited about this little "back to basic" house and the prospect of my husband's career change (through going back to school). While we do not know yet if my husband will be accepted into the program, and still have no clue how we will finance it if he does get in, I know that we are moving forward. In the meantime, my husband will also continue to apply for asst. professor positions at colleges and universities across the country.
So, this move on the 18th may be the last for the next three years, or it may be the first of two this year! Only God knows what is in store for us and our future. I just continue to pray that His will be done and that we do not interfere.
Funny thing, all fall I kept thinking of how wonderful our church family and homeschooling support is here in Tucson. The thought of leaving that was discouraging…hmm…perhaps that is not God's plan after all. I don't know, but we will continue to follow His lead and grow in His word.
I know that God has opened our eyes to many truths and used some difficult situations to prune us along the way--praise God for that!
Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. James 1:2-4
No comments:
Post a Comment