Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Exciting News

Before I share some exciting news, I thought you might want to pop over to The Focused Homemaker by clicking here to read my most recent article. During these past two years, we have made drastic changes in our lives looking to His word as our compass and relying on Romans 12:2 to keep our focus. I am in awe of what God is doing and how He has completely removed the scales--it is so clear that we were serving the world and its ways rather than trusting completely in God's word and His ways. Oh the freedom in letting go and completely trusting in Him--our loving Creator. His plans are clear.

For some time now, my husband has had seminary on his heart. After months of praying and receiving counsel from our pastor and other godly men, Ed decided to apply. Today he found out that he was accepted...doing the happy dance!! What is just as exciting is that it looks like the cost of tuition will be covered by a few sources making it possible for us. Remember, Ed decided to close the door to law school because of the costs, and since we are determined to live on one small income and be debt-free, we knew the only way that seminary could happen was if God provided the finances. Well, it looks like He has. We are still not sure about all of the details, but we know that God is taking care of everything.

Praising God each and every day!!

Soli Deo Gloria,
Keira


1 comment:

  1. See! I knew that your faith, patience and determination would bring you blessings! Congrats to Ed and your whole family. I'm so honored to call you my friend. Keep doing what you are doing. You are amazing and an inspiration to so many. Love you!

    ReplyDelete