I am thankful for:
- the wonderful 2 week getaway we enjoyed at my mother-in-law's cabin this summer. Her hospitality and generosity were a blessing!
- being at home with my children where I can guide them and train them in the way of our Lord 24/7.
- homeschooling which has turned into an amazing blessing for our entire family. We are closer than ever and my children are thriving and learning at their own rate--without confinement, interruption, bullies, or character and purity compromising influences (I guess what some coin as "socialization"...).
- our little rental home--what a blessing this house has been. Once upon a time I thought I needed a bigger home, but now I realize that that was yet another way to divide and distance our family.
- the unexpected $400 that was deposited into our checking account 2 days ago (for some work my husband did last semester)...we honestly had no idea how we were going to pay for some upcoming bills! Praise God for meeting our needs!
- handing it all over to God and trusting in Him for EVERYTHING (yes, even our finances)!
- my husband--he is so supportive and loving!
- our church--where the infallible Word of God is not compromised nor reinterpreted.
- my children--I love what God is doing in their lives!
- God closing the door on law school--my husband scored high enough to get in but not to receive scholarships, and we will not go $200,000 into debt.
- the opportunity my husband has to lead families at our church in a new Bible Study.
- a new vision and plan for our family...more on that as God leads the way. I am excited.
Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good, For His lovingkindness is everlasting. Psalm 136:1
Soli Deo Gloria,
Keira
No comments:
Post a Comment