Saturday, July 28, 2012

20/20 Vision

I know the saying is "hindsight is 20/20," but I have recently experienced that clear vision in a different way. The clarity has come from all the pieces coming together--like a detective who has all the clues and finally sees the big picture.

While we are experiencing some major changes as a family, it is all truly making sense and feeling so right. As we follow His lead, we can walk into the future with 20/20 vision rather than simply look into the past with clear vision.

God's timing is perfect, and I am so incredibly thankful to be following His lead by walking on the path He has set before us. Our future is clear and beautiful!

Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.
Psalm 119:105

The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.
Psalm 119:130

While I was in Sweden with William this past month, I had such a lovely time visiting with family and friends. I also had the opportunity to explain our situation, and specifically why we were going to homeschool. Homeschooling is illegal in Sweden, so it was hard for many to wrap their minds around. But each time I "justified" our reason, it was met by such a positive response. It makes sense because it is how God designed our family to raise our children (Deuteronomy 6:6-7). When you look at everything through your creator's lens, your sight will always be 20/20.

No comments:

Post a Comment